Project Duration: January 2021 to December 2021
Project Objective: To reduce violence against women and children and reduce human trafficking from the project areas.
Project Beneficiary: Human Trafficking Survivors
Project Location: Jashore and Jhenaidha district
- Livelihood Support for trafficking survivors
- Street Drama and Folk Song at project targeted area
- Organize Court Yard Meeting at project targeted area
- School Orientation at project targeted area
- Fact Finding of missing Cases all over the Bangladesh
- Legal Assistance to Survivors
- Meeting with Ministry of Home Affairs/RRRI Task Force Cell
- Rescue, repatriation and reintegration of trafficking survivors
Project Outcomes: Women & children in the project areas are aware about violence and harassment and motivated against trafficking and reduced human trafficking.
Donor: BONO Direct Aid Association and Chance Swiss-Germany