Project Title: Ashshash: For Men and Women Who Have Escaped Trafficking-Legal Service Provider (LSP)
Project Duration: August 2021 to September 2022
Project Objective: To provide legal service to survivors, follow-up information gathering, and investigation with law enforcement agencies and courts.
Project Beneficiary: Trafficking Survivors
Project Location: Jashore and Satkhira district
- Launching Legal service Project for the Survivor of Trafficking and selection of the pro bono Lawyers
- Training on Migration & Trafficking related law
- Deliver legal aid service in five Ashshash working districts for TIP survivors engaging pro bono lawyers
- Organize consultations at national/divisional level on strengthening the legal support service for trafficking survivors and ensure increased access to justice
- Analysis of 80 Cases through Action research
- Filing of Class Action Suit
- Develop a right-based legal framework on working with trafficking survivors
- Identification and orientation for social workers, lawyers, CTC members, local arbitrators, CTIP Activist, CBO and NGOs
Project Outcomes: Survivors of trafficking avail access to justice through legal procedure
Donor: Winrock International
Comments are closed.